The Fallen Boughs of Cormanthor
- The Sembian Civil War weakens Sembia considerably.
- Elven Crusade reclaims Myth Drannor; Sembia loses the Twilight War against the Netherese and becomes a free protectorate of the Shadovar.
- iIlsevele Miritar, leader of reclaimed Cormanthor, is granted the Ruler Blade -and title of Coronal- by an archlich; Queen Amlaruil of Evermeet gifts the Tree of Souls to the new realm.
- The mythal of Myth Drannor is restored.
- The Netherese raze Khentil Keep and the Citadel of the Raven; Fzoul Chembryl is slain; the Zhentarim separate themselves from the Church of Bane; Cyricists gain control of the Zhent; the Zhentarim are decentralised and lose much of their power.
- Spellplague/Shar is stupid; Evermeet vanishes, as does its Queen.
- Sembia fully annexed by the Netheril Empire.
- The Dales Compact is reaffirmed between the elves and the Dalesmen with the restoration of Myth Drannor’s Standing Stone.
- Cormyr and Sembia enter a state of war.
- Sembia declares war against the Dalelands.
- Cormyr honour its defensive alliance with the Dalelands; the Treaty of Griffonfang Bridge, creating a ceasefire between Sembia and the alliance of Cormyr, the Dalelands, and Cormanthor, is signed. Daerlun and Urmlaspyr gain independence as buffer states between Cormyr and Sembia.
- Suzail Writ signed by Azoun V of Cormyr; King Foril ascends.
- Netherese hold on Sembia weakens as the Ordulin Maelstrom is destroyed.
- Cormyr and Netheril resume war with the Dalelands as a war zone.
- The elves of Myth Drannor come to the aid of the Dalelands and push back Sembian forces; Cormyr reclaims all its territories from the Netherese and turns inward to rebuild.
- Thultanthar falls on Myth Drannor because Elminster; ships from Evermeet appear once more on the Sword Coast.
- Sembia regains independence and separates into loosely allied city-states; the Netherese Empire is no more.
- Present day. Elves and dwarves note that the world looks much like it did 100 years ago